Product Description


GONE is designed to be used as a general disinfectant, sanitiser and deodoriser. It will effectively control bacteria, mould and the odours they create and will kill mildew fungi on contact. GONE is non-volatile, non-flammable and non-corrosive.


To disinfect floors, glass, metal, plastic, porcelain and wooden surfaces – use 2 ounces per gallon of water. Remove surface soil with water first. Apply solution using sprayer, sponge, etc. For difficult to clean or contagious disease areas – use a solution of 4 ounces to 1 gallon of water. Thoroughly wet surface. Rinse any food contact surfaces with potable water before re-use.

Use on glassware, silverware, dishes and utensils: after regular washing to disinfect and to cover with a protective invisible film which guards against bacterial infection. Dilute 1 oz to 4 gallons of water. Immerse item to be sanitized and allow to air dry for a beautiful NO SPOT sparkle. Rinse all food contact surfaces with water BEFORE usage.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Gone”